Noirgaze’s leather goods are handcrafted by specialist artisans from Italy and made from carefully selected quality leather and materials. Our bags are made to last, but extra care should still be taken to keep your bag in good condition.
Our sustainable leathers are sourced from tanneries rated gold, silver or bronze by the Leather Working group (LWG). The skins have been treated through a meticulous process, giving it excellent touch and luxurious hand feel. Each leather piece is natural and unique, and slight differences in colour and texture are characteristic of the material.
To maintain the original quality of the product, please follow the guidance below:
1) Avoid contact with liquids and chemical substances, permanent dyes and prolonged exposure to intense heat and light. If your accessory does come into contact with liquids or other substances, dab it gently with a clean and soft cloth.
2) Please also try to minimize rubbing the piece against abrasive surfaces and applying excessive pressure on the product’s structure.
3) In case of any scratches on the surface, reduce by massaging the skin gently.
4) Wipe regularly with a soft, dry cloth especially when damp.
5) Do not expose your bag out in the rain for extended durations.
6) Avoid over-filling your bag as this can distort its structure over time. We recommend storing this product in its dust bag with tissue paper filled in a cool and dry place when not in use.
7) We would recommend the bag to be cleaned by a leather specialist if need be.
Sign up to the newsletter to get 10% off of the first order. Be the first to hear about the new product announcement and special sales.